Velocity Tooling Technology
• Velocity tools are manufactured in Switzerland and Italy.
• Velocity tools are delivered ready to use. All live tools are run-in at the factory and internal coolant tools are pressure tested as a final quality check prior to shipment. Velocity tools are greased for life; no customer maintenance is required.
• Every single Velocity tool is CMM inspected and serialized records are kept on file.
• All Velocity driven tools use individually ground spacer rings to set the bearing preload.
• Velocity LB-Series, LT3000, and LU3000 driven tools use a front mounting plate that is precision ground at the factory to align the tool output to the Z-axis. A spring loaded back mounting plate fixes the tool in position while the mounting bolts are tightened.
• Velocity LT-2000 tools feature SU-matic's exclusive tool mounting system in which set screws in the tool body are adjusted at the factory to pre-align the tool to the Z-axis ensuring quick and accurate tool installation.
Velocity Okuma Product Range
• Velocity stocks a complete line of LB-Series "M" turret tools, LU3000 "M" turret tools, and LT-Series tools at our facility in Huntsville, AL.
• Also available from Velocity: tools for Okuma VR-M Series,
2SP-VM Series, 2SP-HM Series, VTM-Series, MacTurn, and GENOS.