Ultra-Bright LED Lighting for Machine Tools
Velocity ultra-bright LED lighting products are designed and manufactured specifically for use in a machine tool environment. Velocity lighting features extended life LED’s, completely impervious assemblies sealed to IP68, and tempered glass lenses. Powerful neodymium rare earth magnets allow for fast installation wherever light is needed.
We offer the following standard lights:
- ROMA 9 and ROMA 18 LED machine tool enclosure lights
- Stack lights with up to seven color combinations
- Flexible arm, magnetic base LED inspection lights
Illuminate your workspace with durable and high-performance machine tool lights. Featuring extended life LED's and an anodized solid aluminum housing, these ultra bright LED lights are built to withstand even the toughest working conditions. With a tempered frosted glass lens, Class III/IP68/IK07 protection, and a UL certified and IP67 switching power supply, you can trust that Velocity's LED lighting products will provide reliable and safe illumination for all your machine tool needs. Plus, with a two year guarantee and power transformer included, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected.
Velocity LED machine tool enclosure lights are mounted via powerful rare earth neodymium magnets or adjustable brackets and are available in 9, 18, and 36 LED configurations.
- 5 mm abrasion resistant tempered glass lens
- Anti-reflective grid
- High power LED's
- Anodized aluminum enclosure (mounted with neodymium magnets
- NBR oil resistant seal
- Flexible silicon seal
- Stainless steel Torx screws
ROMA LED Specifications
- Two year warranty
- Fastened with rare earth neodymium magnets for a quick and secure mounting
- Mounting brackets are also available
- Protection: Class III / IP68 / IK07
- IP 69 UL listed FLEXA cable (9')
- UL listed circuit board
- 24 VDC - powered via standard machine tool power source
- External transformer included for use with 110/220 VAC power source
Velocity stack lights easily identify which machines are cutting parts and which require operator intervention. Our lights install easily and can be wired to produce up six different colors.
- Extended life LED's
- Light modules available: red, green, yellow, white
- More than one color can be on simultaneously with multiple module configurations
- Stainless steel screws
|Part Number||Number of LED's||Number of Modules||Colors Available||Mounting Method||Power Required||Switching Signal||Power Consumption||Cable Termination|
|Stack 1||Two rows of LED's per module (6)||1||R / G / Y / W||Bolt||24 Volts DC||24 Volts DC||12 Watts||Snap on terminals|
|Stack 2||Two rows of LED's per module (6)||2||R / G / Y / W||Bolt||24 Volts DC||24 Volts DC||12 Watts||Snap on terminals|
|Stack 3||Two rows of LED's per module (6)||3||R / G / Y / W||Bolt||24 Volts DC||24 Volts DC||12 Watts||Snap on terminals|
|Stack 4||Two rows of LED's per module (6)||4||R / G / Y / W||Bolt||24 Volts DC||24 Volts DC||12 Watts||Snap on terminals|
FLEX 80 Inspection Lamp
Velocity Flex Eye magnetic base LED inspection lights are a compact, tough, ultra-bright solution for close-work lighting requirements.
- Extended life LED's
- Anodized aluminum enclosure
- Magnetic base
- 20" flexible arm
- Sealed to IP64
- Internal power transformer
- Light beam: 25°
|Part Number||Number of LED's||Dimensions||LUX @ 20" 25° Lens||Mounting Method||Power Required||Transformer||Power Consumption||Cord Length|
|SOMFX80||7||3.14" base x 20" arm||Neodymium magnetic base||9400 20" Ø beam||120 Volts AC||Internal||8.4 Watts||72"|
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to discuss your machine tool accessories needs.